Penstock for clean liquids or loaded with solids. Design of square or rectangular penstock. Possibility of unidirectional or bidirectional. Various seal materials available. Common design to embed in the walls of the channel.
- This channel penstock is designed to work in open channels, and has a 3?side seal (base and sides).
- It is suitable to work with clean liquids or loaded with solids.
- From 150 x 150 up to 3000 x 3000 (larger sizes on request).
- Check with CMO for the general dimensions of a specific penstock.
- The maximum working pressure is the height of the through conduit of the penstock; since these penstocks have a 3?side seal, the fluid would overflow above the through conduit whenever the fluid were higher than the through conduit.
• Pressure Equipment Directive:
(PED) ART 4.3 /CAT.1.
• Potential Explosive Atmospheres Directive:
(ATEX) CAT.3 ZONA 2 y 22 GD.