Details Check Valves
Check valves WAFER swing or tilting disc (can be manufactured with flanges on request). One?piece cast body which provides easy evacuation of solid particles contained in the fluid. Face?to?face dimension in accordance with CMO standard. It has an arrow on the body indicating the flow direction. Can be supplied with auxiliary spring to obtain faster sealing. For high water loads or large valve diameters hydraulic damping systems can be incorporated which reduce the valve’s impact in the sealing. The R check valve allows the fluid to flow through in one direction, it is opened by the fluid passing through and it closes due to the weight of the disc and the return of the fluid.
- This valve is suitable for liquids that contain a maximum of 5% suspended solids.
- Paper Industry. ? Chemical plants.
- Sewage treatment. ? Pumping.
- DN50 a DN1200
- (Larger sizes on request).
- De DN 50 a DN 600: máximo PN 64.
- De DN 700 a DN 1.200: máximo PN 25
• Pressure Equipment Directive:
(PED) ART 4.3 /CAT.1.
• Potential Explosive Atmospheres Directive:
(ATEX) CAT.3 ZONA 2 y 22 GD.