Slurry Knife Gate Valve
Unidirectional “LUG” guillotine slurry knife gate valve, designed in accordance with standards TAPPI TIS 405?8 and MSS?SP?81.
Monobloc cast body with interior slides for optimum movement of the gate during operation.
Provides high flow rates with low pressure drop. Various seat and packing materials available.
Face?to?face dimension in accordance with TAPPI standard.
- This guillotine valve is suitable to work with liquids with a maximum concentration of solids of 6%.
- Bulk transport ? Draining plants ? Paper industry ? Water treatment.
- Chemical plants ? Food sector ? Mining
- De DN50 ? 2? a DN1200 ? 48?
- (larger sizes on request).
- DN50?2? a DN600?24? 10 kg/cm2
- DN700?28? a DN900?36? 8 kg/cm2
- DN1000?40? a DN1200?48? 4 kg/cm2
• Pressure Equipment Directive:
(PED) ART 4.3 /CAT.1.
• Potential Explosive Atmospheres Directive:
(ATEX) CAT.3 ZONA 2 y 22 GD.