Knife Gate Valve, Wafer style, bidirectional knife gate valve. Cast body, composed by two bolted parts, with inside sliding guides to provide a smooth operation. High flow rates with low pressure drops. Several seat and packing materials available.
- This knife gate valve is appropriate for liquids with a solids concentration of maximum 8%.
- Pulp and Paper – Mining – Effluent handling plants – Chemical plants.
- Food and beverage – Bulk conveying – Sewage applications – Chemical plants.
- DN50 a DN2.000
- (Bigger sizes under request).
- From DN 50 to DN 125: 10 (kg/cm2)
- DN 150: 8 (kg/cm2)
- DN 200: 7 (kg/cm2)
- From DN 250 to DN 300: 5 (kg/cm2)
- From DN 350 to DN 400: 4 (kg/cm2)
- From DN 450 to DN 600: 3 (kg/cm2)
- From DN 700 to DN 1200: 2 (kg/cm2)
• Pressure Equipment Directive:
(PED) ART 4.3 /CAT.1.
• Potential Explosive Atmospheres Directive:
(ATEX) CAT.3 ZONA 2 y 22 GD.