Unidirectional knife gate valve with wafer design. With round input and square output. Body made up of two screwed?down halves, with slides to provide smooth operation. Provides high flow rates with low pressure drop. Various seal and packing materials available.
- The knife gate valve is suitable for working in very difficult conditions with fluids which contain a large amount of solids.
- It is very suitable for paper recycling pulp facilities and, in general, sites which work with hard particles such as metal pieces (staples, clips, etc) and stones.
- It is best placed horizontally. The output (square) is larger than the input (round), thus avoiding the accumulation of solids in the valve and preventing any interference when shutting the gate.
- DN50 a DN1200
- (Larger sizes to order)
- DN50 to DN450 7 kg/cm2
- DN500 to DN1200 4 kg/cm2
• Pressure Equipment Directive:
(PED) ART 4.3 /CAT.1.
• Potential Explosive Atmospheres Directive:
(ATEX) CAT.3 ZONA 2 y 22 GD.